Netflix not working on Samsung smart TV? Here is the complete fixing guide.
By those fixing guides, you can fix any Netflix issue on Samsung smart TV.
Netflix is a popular video streaming service these days. Also a good one. Because it has the most popular TV show on its own.
One more good thing is it supports all smart devices like computers, smartphones, smart TV, and so on. Samsung smart TV is one of the best to stream Netflix smoothly.
But after long use, users can face some Netflix issues on Samsung smart TV. It’s not like, Netflix is done with your Samsung TV. Just facing some issues. It will be good if you fix those issues.
Yes, you can fix those issues by yourself just follow us till the end of this post.
Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV
it’s a common issue that Netflix not working on Samsung smart TV. And yes it is fixable. If your Samsung Smart TV was produced after 2011.
There are many problems like this but they are as common as this one. Some of those issues are listed below for you to understand better.
- NetFlix not working on Samsung smart tv
- Netflix app not working on Samsung smart tv
- Unable to connect to Netflix on Samsung smart tv
- Netflix issue on Samsung smart tv
- NetFlix on smart tv not working Samsung
- Why is Netflix not working on my Samsung smart tv
- Netflix does not work on my Samsung smart tv
- Netflix not working Samsung tv
- Smart tv Samsung Netflix not working
- Netflix stopped working on Samsung smart tv
- Netflix not working on Samsung 4k smart tv
Why Netflix not working on Samsung smart TV?
Like other electronic devices your Samsung smart TV also your router, net connection, or some server problem can stop Netflix streaming on Samsung smart TV.
Also, some issues from Netflix could be a problem. like the NetFlix server may be down or a new update comes for your Samsung TV.
So it’s not always your TV’s fault or Netflix. Those issues are fixable and you can do it all by yourself.
How To Fix NetFlix On Samsung Smart TV
Fixing Netflix on Samsung smart TV is too easy. those solutions can be done in no time. To fix Netflix that Not working on Samsung TV we give you a list of solutions. After that, you will be a master of fixing the Netflix issue on Samsung smart TV.
List to Check Before Fixing NetFlix issues
Before you try to fix Netflix on Samsung tv check those lists below. If they are still working well then try those solutions to fix Netflix.
- If Netflix is Down
- Clear Cache Of Netflix on Samsung TV
- Check The Internet Connection
- Reset Your Router
- Update Netflix app on Smart TV
- Update your Smart TV firmware
The List of Fixing NetFlix issues on Samsung Smart TV
Here is the list of fixing Netflix issues on Samsung smart TV.
- Power Cycle Samsung TV
- Sign In NetFlix Again
- Reinstall NetFlix on Samsung TV
- Reset Smart Hub of Your Samsung TV
Those lists are described details in below. Read and know more solutions to fix NetFlix on Samsung TV.
1. Power Cycle Samsung TV
Power cycle Samsung TV is the faster and Easter solution for you to fix NetFlix or other problems like this. It does not look much but it can really help you a lot. See below how to power cycle Samsung TV.
How to Power Cycle Samsung TV
Just unplug your Samsung TV minimum of 2 minutes and then plag it back. Then turn on your TV and open Netflix. This process can bring back your connection with Netflix on Samsung TV.
- Fast, Turn on Samsung TV
- Then, unplug from the wall
- Now, wait a minimum of 2 minute
- And, plug the power cord back
- Then, turn your Vizio smart tv
- Now, check for Netflix issue solved or not.
If this not working for your Netflix then the problem must be somewhere else. Try the next one.
2. Sign In NetFlix Again
One more task you can do is sign in Netflix again. The task looks easy but very effective.
The main reason is to make sure that your Samsung TV is connected with NetFlix. To sign in Netflix again you need to sign out fast.
Sign Out From Netflix
Follow those steps below to get a sign-out from Netflix.
- Open Netflix on your Samsung smart TV
- then go to the Home menu
- And go to settings from home
- then select sign out
- now a pop-up window will appear for confirmation
- Press Yes to confirm sign out
- and we’re done.
Now you Sign Out from Netflix is done in no time.
Signing In NetFlix
To sign in on Netflix again. Follow those steps given below.
- Fast open your Samsung smart TV
- Then, select the Netflix icon from the HOME Menu
- And Open Netflix App
- Then enter the Email address (one that associated with your account)
- And press Enter
- Then enter the Password (one that associated with your account)
- And press Enter
- Also, press Continue
- And we are done
When the activation is complete, your Samsung smart TV is ready to stream Netflix smoothly again.
3. Reinstall NetFlix on Samsung TV
This method worked for others, Hope it will work for you as well. To uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app on Samsung smart TV follow the steps below…
Uninstall Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
How to uninstall Netflix on Samsung TV
- Fast, turn on Samsung TV
- Then press the Home button on your remote
- And then go to Apps
- Now select, Manage Installed Applications
- Go to the Netflix app
- Then select Delete
The process of uninstalling Netflix will take some time to finish. then follow the next steps.
Install the Netflix App on Samsung Smart TV
- Fast, turn on Samsung TV
- Then to the menu
- Now type ‘Netflix’ on the search bar
- Then select the Netflix app
- And Click on Install
- And it will Install in no time
- now we are done
Once Netflix has been reinstalled on Samsung TV. Then you’ll be required to enter your credentials to Log in on Netflix.
4. Reset Smart Hub of Your Samsung TV
Resetting the smart hub is more like a factory reset of your Samsung TV. It will remove all your apps that were installed on the TV.
So you will need to download those apps and log in again including Netflix. This method is time-consuming but effective as well. That’s why we recommend this to the last.
How to Reset Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV
The process to reset the smart hub on Samsung smart TV is so easy. You can do this with the remote in a couple of seconds.
Just read those instructions are given below to reset smart hub on Samsung smart TV.
- Fast, turn on Samsung smart TV
- Then go to the menu
- then Smart Hub
- and navigate to Smart Hub Reset (a warning will appear that this will erase all your apps)
- then enter your PIN number (which is 0000 by default)
- and it will be done in no time
When the reset is done, set up your Samsung TV like connect with WiFi, reinstall all the apps that were installed before. Then open Netflix again and give your email and password to log in. Hope it will work for you well as it works for others.
We try to show you all the methods to fix Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV. if there is any issue you find, please feel free and let us know.
Thanks for reading our post about “Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV – Complete Fixing Guide”.
If you have any questions or suggestions then let us know by your comments.