Why You Need To Reinstall The Android OS
Mobile OS Android, like all other operating systems, is not thorough and needs regular security enhancement, updating, adding a wide variety of functions and programs, so that the user can enjoy the work of the phone and use a variety of convenient functions in their work. That is why people need to reinstall Android OS on phone to get updated with the latest version.
For today, the newest version of Android is Android 11.0 Honeycomb, which shows an excellent protection system, coping well with malicious software. Developers were able to show this result using the system update method – ASLR.
It conveniently checks the memory cells that potentially can be occupied by malicious software. A similar upgrade system was already implemented earlier in the Ice Cream Sandwich version, but it used a random search for cells, so it did not show results such as ASLR in Jelly Bean.
Also, the DEP protection system remained active. But at the moment we are interested in the method of updating old and inefficient versions of Android to the current release: ICS or Jelly Bean. The methods of these techniques will be discussed later.
Android OS, How Do I Reinstall?
First, you need to make a choice: either to prematurely buy a phone that will quickly gain popularity of Android OS users or buy cheap Chinese devices that do not leave the slightest chance of updating this operating system.
If your operating system is very popular, then you can be calm and confident that your version will be updated even when the lines of official software support expire, and this is an important factor.
Another “hot”, just-on-sale devices android recommended to buy all consumers (both beginners and experienced users) since another year (at least) will be the opportunity to have official support, both updates and firmware.
To update Android by default on a device it is possible only in case of presence of an official update on a company site. If you want to check this, go to phone settings, general settings or system settings, then click on “check for update”.
If your device is connected to the Internet – it will check (automatically) for new versions specifically for your version of the phone. If there is a new version in the list – following a fairly simple and convenient instruction in this menu, perform the update, and after restart the device. Observing all the recommendations, you will get the opportunity to use the latest version after the reboot.
Users with experience prefer using only custom firmware, because they already have administrative rights, and there are also some very useful features that are not found in the original firmware.
Such firmware can be found and downloaded on the Internet, installed through special programs from the working Android, or by using Recovery.
There is more way to Reinstall Android OS and that could be done with or without PC.
And they are also given bellow just follow these steps:
INSTALL ANDROID ROM WITHOUT PC
To reinstall Android OS with or without PC, first of all, go to Google and type for custom ROMs available for your phone model and download them to your SD card.
- And then switch off your Android phone. And go to custom recovery mode by pressing the volume up or down button and the power button simultaneously. Then, you’ll attain right here to install Android ROM without a PC.
- Then you will see the custom recovery interface, Fast of all, make sure that you have backup stock ROM and all your data.
- And then factory reset your Android device. To that, click on the wipe option and then click to the right to the factory reset device.
- After resetting the device, you will have to wipe system partitions. And To do that, again go to the wipe options and then click on the advanced wipe.
- Then, check the system alternative and swipe to proper to clean it. Make sure that you carry out this step because that is a completely crucial step.
- Now, here comes the installation system. After you have done all the above steps now, you want to put in your custom ROM that’s present in your SD card. For that, click on set up choice after which pick your custom ROM zip file from your SD card. And then swipe right to flash it on your device and wait for tills the system process completely done.
It will show you an achievement message after it completes the procedure of ROM flashing after that click on reboot system so as to install Android ROM without PC. Congas! You have successfully installed the custom Rom in your Android. And that how you can install Android ROM without PC.
HOW TO REINSTALL ANDROID OS ON YOUR PHONE USING PC
Let’s see how to reinstall Android OS on phone using PC.
USING PC WHEN IT’S HARD RESET
Hard reset will need PC and a tool to get back OS on Phone.and this going to delete all the data you have on your phone.
Things you should perform a hard reset on phone:
- A PC with Operating System like Windows/Linux
- A USB link to associate your phone to the PC
- Downloaded record of Android ADB tool
Presently, how about we see the means beneath to play out a hard reset on your phone utilizing a PC.
First Move: Enable developer mode on Android
- Open your phone “settings”
- Click on the ‘About Phone’ section
- And choose ‘Device Information’ and click on that
You will see some important information about your device like, Model Number, Android Version, Hardware Version, Build Number, battery capacity and Here, you need to click repeatedly on ‘Build Number’ until you see a message like ‘you are now a developer!’
Now Come back to the main settings menu, and you can see some extra option of “Developer Options.”
Second Move: Enable USB debugging
- go to phone settings again
- and open ‘Developer options’ menu
- now go to ‘USB DEBUGGING’ option under the ‘Debugging’
- and enable it
Third Move: Installing Android SDK Tool
- Download the relevant drivers on your PC.
Fourth Move: Connect your Phone and PC together
- Connect your phone to your PC through USB cable. Make sure that your Windows Device Manager recognizes the phone.
Fifth Move: Opening SDK Tools
- open the command prompt on your PC
- Type the location of the downloaded Android SDK file Tools as shown below
- cd C:\users\Hemangini\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
- and go to the command prompt
And now, restart the phone and open it in recovery mode. To that, enter the command below ADB reboot recovery
At last disconnect the phone, and now you will be able to remove the password or can perform the factory data reset to reinstall the OS. If you are facing any problem regarding the procedure of “install Android ROM without PC or with PC” or anything. Feel free to write to us below in the comments section and we will help you out with that.
15 thoughts on “How To Reinstall Android OS On Phone”
so great guide
Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vibrant clear concept
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this
board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for providing this information.
Is this easy to do? It sounds easy, I brought 2 samsung s9 plus phs on the Internet and they have both come with weird apps and everything seems different. So i want to install the more popular op system.
in this case, you must know All about Installing coustom Rom. Then you can install OP OS system.
please i need your help.. my samsung note 8 shows (NO OS INSTALLED) after i reset it and i don’t have a backup on my phone
Let me know, you did not take a backup of your phone or OS.
I have no operating system at all on my Nexus 6 after a hard reset. I only get the TWRP screen. I thus cannot even go into my phone and activate developer mode in step one. I have downloaded Android Studio on my pc and have also downloaded Nexus Factory Image, but I would like to find a way that I with the usage of my pc can reinstall Android from scratch. I have no OS at all on my phone right now.
I would appreciate some advice.
You can Flash your Nexus 6. for that, fast download Nexus 6 flash file then flash it by a flashing tool.
Hello so i have a samsung a10s and i did a factory reset but did not know about the frp function and now cant access my phone or do anythig with it.how do i remove the os and reinstall a new os version
I would like to know that, my android device cannot restart. Several times factory reset done but it will stuck at the Logo itself and Not going further. Is it possible recover.
Yes, It is possible. All you have to flash it with Stock Rom.
Where to download the android os? eg 5.1
You didn’t mention for which phone.