Why Samsung Smart Tv Not Connecting to WiFi? Here is all you need to know about why and the best way to fix this issue.
With this fixing guide, you can fix any Internet issue on Samsung TV. So, keep reading this post and you will be able to solve Samsung smart tv not connecting to wifi all by yourself but the easy way.
Samsung Smart TV Not Connecting to Wifi
This guide is for those who face issues like this…
- My Samsung tv won’t stay connected to wifi
- Samsung TV Not Connecting to Wifi
- Samsung TV Won’t Connect to Internet
- My Samsung tv won’t stay connected to wifi
- Samsung smart TV Won’t Connect to Internet
- My Samsung TV Won’t Connect to Internet
- Samsung tv won’t connect to wifi
- Why Samsung TV Won’t Connect to Internet
- Samsung tv not detecting wireless network
- Samsung tv won’t connect to wifi anymore
- no network option on samsung smart tv
- Samsung tv wifi connection issues
- Samsung smart tv won’t connect to wifi
Those questions may seem to be different but they are the same and the answer is only one. So we gonna solved the issue of the “Samsung smart tv not connecting to wifi” in this post.
Why Samsung Smart TV Not Connecting to Wifi
Well, there could be many different reasons for Samsung tv not connecting wifi or the internet.
It will be only easy if you know what is causing the issue and why. By knowing those will help you to solve the issue much faster. And you can connect your Samsung smart TV with WiFi easily.
Some of the common reasons are listed below:
- Many times, the reasons occur for the bug. If you don’t have any internet security so you may download a bug in your Samsung smart TV while browsing the internet.
- WiFi devices that you using can have network issues and not connecting to wifi.
- Sometimes, a lot of WiFi users can slow your Wifi and that be one of the reasons for not connecting WiFi to Samsung TV.
- The old version of firmware can keep losing the wifi connection to the Samsung TV.
- Any changes to the MAC Address can be affecting your Wifi connection with Samsung smart TV.
- The router you are using is not compatible with Samsung TV. that’s is one of the reasons why Samsung TV not connecting to the internet.
- Your Samsung smart TVs DNS may not be configured properly. and may that’s why Samsung smart TV not connecting WiFi.
Those are the most common reasons for Samsung TV not connecting to wifi or internet.
How To Fix Samsung Smart TV not Connecting to WiFi
Fixing Samsung tv wifi connection issues is quicker than you think. it may be one or a group of tasks to solve the issue. But trust me you can do this.
This may take some time but you can do it all by yourself. Just follow the instructions are given below.
List of Fixing Samsung Smart TV not Connecting to WiFi
Here we gonna talk and show you 6 different ways to fix Samsung smart TV Won’t Connect to Internet.
- Restart the Samsung TV
- Restart the WiFi Connection
- Change the WiFi Connection
- Configure the DNS Settings Manually
- Update Samsung TVs Firmware
- Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV
Those are describe details in bellow.
1. Restart the Samsung TV
Restarting a Samsung TV is not a big thing but in this case, you have to do it in different ways. Otherwise, it won’t work for you.
To restart your Samsung smart TV properly you need to follow 4 steps and they’re given below…
In this step, you will turn on the Samsung Smart TV just like in older days. and then keep it watching or running for at least 5-7 minutes.
In this step, Turn off your Samsung TV. Careful not by the remote. Just pull out the electric cable or power cable directly from the plag.
On this step, you don’t need to do anything. Just wait a couple of minutes to re-setting your Samsung smart TV. Basically, it takes 20- 25 minutes to properly reset the TV.
At least, Turn on your Samsung TV as usual and connect the WiFi by entering a wifi password. After that check for the issue is solved or not.
It will solved your wifi connection problem with Samsung smart TV.
2. Restart the WiFi Connection
Restart your WiFi connection is another easy solution we prefer. Sometimes your WiFi connection may have some problem or it’s not working properly as it should be.
Just a single restart of your router can make a huge difference. Restart a router will change all settings to the default settings. After that, it will work like a new router and solved the issue if there is any.
To restart the router follow those instructions are given below…
- Fast, turn off the power of your WiFi Router
- And, discount the Router at least 10-15 minutes
- Then, give the power back on Router
- After that, Wait until the Router load the internet settings
- And Done.
After giving your Router internet access then connect the Samsung TV to the Wifi.
And the time to check the wifi is working properly with Samsung smart TV or not. Hope it will work out.
3. Change the WiFi Connection
Sometimes internet WiFi Router can block the Mac address of your Samsung smart TV. If that happened, you can’t connect the Samsung TV with that WiFi Router.
In this case, We will check the WiFi connection but Using a new wifi connection. Also, You can do it by using your mobile phone Hotspot.
To check follow those steps are showing below…
- Fast, turn on the Samsung TV.
- Then, go to the Wifi Setting.
- Also, turn on your mobile phone Hotspot.
- Then, wait until the hotspot name shows up on the screen.
- Also, connect that hotspot by giving the password.
- Now, check that the TV is working or not. If it’s working fine then the problem with Mac Address, and that’s blocked by the internet router.
- And done checking the wifi.
If it block the Mac address of your Samsung smart TV. Then you need to contact your ISP to unblock the Mac Address of the TV.
4. Configure the DNS Settings Manually
DNS Settings is another easy solution you can try. If your Samsung TV DNS settings are not configured properly then you can have a problem connecting wifi between the Router and Samsung TV.
These DNS settings you need to change manually to connect wifi properly on Samsung smart TV.
by following those steps you can change DNS Settings on Samsung TV.
- Fast, turn on Samsung smart TV
- Then, Go to Manu and go to Settings
- And then, click on Network
- And, click on Network setting
- Then, start and click on IP Settings
- Next click on DNS Settings
- Then, press on Enter Manually
- Now write the numbers 188.8.131.52 and press OK
- And Done
After changing the DNS settings 184.108.40.206 your work is done.
Now time to check the change we made is solved the problem of wifi not connecting to Samsung smart tv or not, hope this will fix the issue.
5. Update Samsung TVs Firmware
A lot of problems could happen if your Samsung TV is not updated. including “Samsung TV Not Connecting to Wifi”.
There are 3 different ways to update Samsung Smart TV.’s firmware. Those are…
- Update Automatically
- Update Samsung by Network
- And Update through a USB drive
Though our Samsung tv Not Connected to WiFi so we can’t use the fast 2 methods. our only option is to Update the Samsung tv through a USB drive.
Update Samsung TV by a USB drive
Then Turn on the TV and connect the USB drive to the TV and follow the rest…
- Fast, go to the Home menu
- And go to Settings
- Then, press Support
- And, press Software Update
- Select, Update now
- Now, your TV will detect the USB drive
- And asks you to update
- Also, you can search drive for updated files
- Then, press Yes
- To finish press OK
- And done
So that was the only updated method for Samsung tv which Won’t Connect to the Internet. Hope this will solve the problem.
6. Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV
The process to reset Samsung smart TV is so easy. You can do that in a couple of seconds. And that can bring back your wifi connection with Samsung TV.
Follow those instructions are given below to reset Samsung TV.
- Fast, turn on Samsung TV
- Then, go to the menu
- Then, Smart Hub
- and navigate to Smart Hub Reset
- then, enter your PIN number (which is 0000 by default)
- and it will be done in no time
Note: when you press reset a warning message will appear that this will erase all your apps. Be sure to for what you doing in this process.
See those are very easy to fix. Now you can fix your Samsung TV if it’s not connected to the WiFi all by yourself. I guess you don’t have to go to another to fix this issue again.
Thank you for being with us. If you have any questions or suggestions about “Samsung Smart TV Not Connecting to Wifi – Fast Fixing Guide”. Then fill free and let us know by your comments.